Rhythm Youth is our youth ministry at Rhythm. On Wednesday nights we have a time for 5th-12th grade students from 6-8PM.
On a Wednesday night you can expect games, music, teaching, and a laid back atmosphere. We want to be a gathering of students that is about being:
- Real - We expect to be honest and transparent about faith, life, and any questions.
- Relevant - We want to see faith in Jesus connect with everyday lives at school, home, or with friends.
- Community - We encourage genuine friendships to develop and mature where everyone is welcome.
Some big events that we do every year are:
- Spring Break Mission Trip
- Ignite Weekend at the end of the school year
- Summer Camp
- Back to School Bash to start the school year
We meet at the church building. If you have any questions contact Molly at email@example.com.